This is an unbiased comparison of the two of the most popular carbonated beverages in the world -- Coke and Pepsi. In spite of winning in blind taste wars, Pepsi is less popular around the world (with a few notable exceptions like India).
|Originally Brewed From||Coca leaves and Kola Nuts||Pepsin|
|Caffeine||34 mg/serving||37.5 mg/serving|
edit Flavors available
- Coca-Cola, New Coke which was renamed Coke II, Diet Coke (also known as Coca-Cola Light), Diet Coke Plus, Coca-Cola C2, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Cherry Zero, Caffeine Free Coca-Cola, Caffeine Free Diet Coke
- Coca-Cola Cherry, Diet Coke Cherry, Coca-Cola with Lemon, Diet Coke with Lemon,
- Coca-Cola Vanilla, Diet Coca-Cola Vanilla, Coca-Cola with Lime, Diet Coke with Lime,
- Coca-Cola Black Cherry Vanilla, Diet Coke Cherry Vanilla, Coca-Cola Blâk,
- Coca-Cola with Orange (sold in the UK) Coca-Cola Raspberry, Diet Coke Raspberry, and TaB (original Diet Coke, still available in some countries)
- Pepsi Diet, Pepsi, Pepsi max, Pepsi One, Caffeine Free Pepsi, Caffeine free Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Throwback, and Pepsi Next
- Wild Cherry pepsi, Diet wild cherry pepsi, Pepsi Lime, Diet Pepsi Lime, Pepsi Jazz in two flavors (Strawberries and Cream and Black Cherry Vanilla), Pepsi Twist (lemon flavored in both regular and diet varieties)
- In Australia Pepsi samba is sold, it's a mix of mango or the tamarind which is like America's version of the Pepsi summer mix they sell here which tastes like Skittles.
- Crystal Pepsi and Blue Pepsi (had quick and fatal runs and didn't last long at all).
- Pepsi X and Holiday spice has more caffeine then regular Pepsi and is similar to the energy drinks but is not sold in the US.
Prices for coke and pepsi vary by the flavor and size; current prices for these are available Amazon.com:
"Coke vs Pepsi." Diffen.com. Diffen LLC, n.d. Web. 24 Jul 2014. < http://www.diffen.com/difference/Coke_vs_Pepsi >